- 2 King Bedrooms (With USB ports beside the beds)
- 1 Queen Bedroom with a Bunk Bed
- 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (Fold Out) Couch
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Dishwasher-Featuring USB ports at either sides of the island to recharge your electronic devices
- Coffee Maker
- Blow Dryers
- Satellite TV
- Large Flat Screen HD TV/55″ in the Family Room with a Blue-Ray DVD Player
- Large 48″ HD TVs with Blue-Ray DVD Players in all Three Bedrooms
- 2 Fireplaces-Gas Burning
- Central Heat & Air
- Walk in/Wheel in Shower in Master Bath
- Soaker Tub in Master Baths
- Propane Grill
- Covered Deck with High Ceiling Fans & A Beautiful High Stone Gas Fireplace
- Access Ramps Available Upon Request
- 6 Person Outdoor Hot Tub
- Weber Propane Grill & Weber Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Seating Areas
- Outside Fire Pit (Picnic Table for S’more Prep)
- Horseshoe Pit
- Ladder Ball
- Easy in & Out Access
- Boat Parking
- Outside Smoking ONLY
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Maximum Occupancy: 10
Completed in the summer of 2015, Mended Bow Cabin is a beautiful, spacious cabin situated on 1.5 secluded acres in Kaniatobe Trails West.
The Great Room and Kitchen feature high ceilings & 2 story windows.
You will feel like you are living in the tall pine trees—a tree house feel!
Two Large bedrooms face the woods in back. Each has a private balcony/patio with comfortable outside seating.
Mended Bow Cabin is truly unique in that the master bedroom has a large private bathroom with a generous walk in/wheel in shower. The luxurious shower has bronze grab bars and a bench for your comfort and independence. In addition, comfort/high toilets are in each bathroom. A small step stool is provided, under the sink, for the little ones.
Close to the Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, Abendigo’s Grill & Fine Dining, the Blue Rooster, Stevens Gap restaurant. Mended Bow is also walking distance within The Girl’s Gone Wine, Vojia’s Winery, and Grateful Head Pizza.
Free WI-FI included in all cabin rentals
This cabin is NOT pet friendly.
***With advanced notice, you can order a celebration package such as wine, chocolates, and flowers, or we can have your kitchen stocked with your favorite grocery items. You may also want to schedule a 1-hour massage in the comfort and privacy of your cabin. Click here for our full list of concierge services.
Firewood and s’mores kits can be added at the time of booking or by calling us ahead of time. Costs for firewood are as follows: $40.00 for a small bundle, $80.00 for a medium bundle, and $120.00 for a large bundle. Refunds cannot be given for unused firewood.
- A starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dishwashing liquid, trash bags, dishwasher tablets, and laundry soap will be provided for your stay.
- Charcoal is not provided. Propane is provided for gas grills.
- We clean and sanitize our hot tubs after every check-out.
Want to add a little something extra for that special someone?
Blue Beaver Luxury Cabins offers flowers, wine, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. upon request!!
*Damage waiver – $25
- Damage waiver = Release of liability for up to $500 of accidental damages. Guest is liable for damages in excess of $500
FURNITURE AND DECOR SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE